Easy Vintage Birdhouse


This weekend is My Scrap Chicks Facebook Blog Hop .  For my project  I am sharing this vintage, scrappy Birdhouse and pillar.

For my project I used three files from MSC
Birdhouse Explosion box  (used the gift box option)


In order to make everything fit, I increased the size of the house and decreased the size of the small pillar. 

I also scaled down the fence as well.


For the base of the house I made a slightly larger base from the pillar and cut it from darker paper.
(Also if you look close you will see that my grass was double cut- only because I need a new blade desperately, but I actually kind of like how it turned out.)


To give the project a vintage, shabby look, I inked all of the pieces with Rich Cocoa ink.
Slightly bend up the roof and grass pieces to finish.


Thank you for joining me today.  
If you are following along on Facebook be sure to leave a Comment and be entered to win a Gift Card from My Scrap Chick!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment