Valentine Nugget Treats New Cutting Files


I am so excited to share some new cutting files I have available on my Etsy shop.

These little Nugget Treats are perfect for classroom gifts, sharing with coworkers or giving to family and friends.

They are also really simple to cut and put together. 
Each project comes with SVG, DXF and GSD files so you can use them with Silhouette/Curio, Cricut, Scan and Cut and most other cutting software and machines.

Also included is a printable PDF with instructions.  If you don't have a digital cutter you can print and cut by hand.

Projects can be purchased individually or save money and get them all!

This whole week I will be sharing information, ideas and videos for each of the project
so stop by often and don't forget to check out my Etsy Shop.



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment