Matching Best Friend Shirts


It has been a little crazy and a lot of fun around our house lately.
We have a new little granddaughter.

Big sister loves "sparkly"!  I stayed with the older two kids while my daughter and her husband were at the hospital and every morning Miss Emm asked for Sparkly.  When we were getting ready to visit baby sister she asked me where her Sparkly was...

And since every pair of sisters need matching shirts I decided to make a set for these two.




I used the glitter heat press vinyl for the words Best Friends and the middle of the flower.

My Cricut and new Bright Pad made it so easy!


If you want to make this shirt for yourself with your Cricut, click here


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment