Gift Cards and My Scrap Chick


Thank heavens for gift cards.
As we get closer to the "big day", I find myself running out of time very quickly.
My sweet husband asked me to make some gift cards for some of his co workers. 

My Scrap Chick has some files that are perfect.


The Santa Gift Card holder is the first one I made. 
It was really easy so I added some flocking to the white stripe and glitter to the words Ho Ho HO.
Try cutting a second set of shapes from double stick adhesive to add the glitter and flock.  
So easy and so fun.


For the rest of the cards, I used Gift Card Holders for Christmas

Gift Card Holders for Christmas: click to enlarge

Because time is short I didn't really change them up.
I just chose some pretty papers and used lot of foam pop dots to add dimension.


I am not sure which one is my favorite, but I really like all of them.


The best part is the gift card holder that comes with the file.

If you are in a hurry try one of these cards to ease up your holiday load.



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment