Pumpkin Boxes


Today I have another project for My Scrap Chick.

I love Pumpkins!
And Pumpkin Spice Everything.
Its the best way to celebrate the true end of summer and the start of fall and these Fall Pumpkin Boxes really set the mood


For the first box, I cut it the same dimensions it opens up as.

The paper is from Authentique and I love the printed words.  
 I embossed the leaves using the Cuttle Bug and an embossing folder; love how the little embossed swirls really add to the dimension.
Finish it off with a couple of strands of raffia tied in a bow.


By using double sided cardstock, the inside of the box is just as pretty as the outside.

-

The second box  I made larger and cut from polk-a-dot paper.  
Ink up the edges and leaves for some more detail.


There is so much you could put inside the larger box.  I was thinking it might be fun to put a popcorn ball inside.  
What would you use it for?


Files used

Thanks for joining me today.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment